About The Spine Institute
Established in 1987, The Spine Institute provides conservative and surgical care of adult and pediatric spine disorders for patients in Indiana and beyond. It is our decades of specialized experience in spinal care and treatment that allow us to help you and your family make the most informed health care decisions.
Our spine care specialists offer clear concise experienced spinal expertise in all areas of your spine, including:
- Disc herniations (bulging and ruptured discs) and spinal stenosis, both of which commonly result in pinched nerves
- Outpatient microdecompression (microdiscectomy)
- Adult and pediatric scoliosis (a spinal alignment deformity)
- Complex spine reconstruction and revision/osteotomy
- Spine fractures
- Spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis
- Kyphosis/Flatback corrections
- Spine infections
- Motion preservation
- Spine tumors
- Degenerative neck and back disorders
- Work-related injuries
- Independent medical exams (IMEs)
We have cared for thousands of patients and offer the expertise to handle both simple and complex back and neck problems. We work with skilled local specialists and, when appropriate, practitioners and facilities around the state to coordinate your care.
We understand the importance of continuity of care, and you will return to your referring physician with timely reports and full documentation. Our spine specialists are dedicated to educating you about your condition and available treatment alternatives.
Find out why we receive referrals from all over the state of Indiana and neighboring states. Our experienced and caring staff looks forward to serving you. Call us at (317) 573-7733 or use our convenient online form to request an appointment.